In May I got to see the inside of Lindon Temple. The kids had all gone through the open house with but Nathan and I never made it there. It's so pretty on the inside!
My mom and I got to see my cousin Dayna and her husband and kids become a forever family in the temple. There was such a sweet and strong spirit there and it reaffirmed in my heart how truly amazing this gospel is. I'm so grateful for the blessing of temples and the work that goes on in there.
A couple of months later Nathan, Aftyn, and I got to be there when our dear friends Gabe and Sarah Granata were sealed to their adopted son Gio. That was also such a special experience!
"I bear testimony that the temple is about families. I also testify that everything in the temple testifies of Jesus Christ. The temple is His holy house. He loves us and wants our families to be happy and to be together forever."
-Richard H. Winkel
-Richard H. Winkel



No comments:
Post a Comment